An attachment is an experience in which every student puts into practice whatever he or she was taught in class but to some of us it was a lesson in which we would never forget. It was during the month of September when we were running around Technical University of Mombasa pressing the school administration to give us the logbooks for we were going for an attachment.
I had already send the documents to my mum and I was sure she had secured an attachment place for me. On arrival at home my mum gave me a certain phone number and when I contacted the person he told me to take my documents to Bungoma-TV Magharibi. I took the documents and I was well received by the Chief editor of TV Magharibi. The guy was good looking- the tall handsome but not dark😂😂 I know what you're thinking but to tell you the truth he was friendly and he helped me out in writing the cover letter since I had not written.
After submitting the documents Meshack suggested we have lunch together but I declined with an excuse that I had some other businesses to take care of at home. He was acting like a big brother I never had and so he called me to ensure that I had arrived home safely. He communicated with my mum and he assured her that I would secure an attachment place in their organization. He also told her not to worry about accommodation for he will take care of it. My mum has a weakness of trusting every person as long as that person acts like a saint, talks about God and such sort of things my mum would probably trust you and that's what happened with Meshack. On 23rd September travelled to Bungoma and since I arrived late I hat to take my bags to Meshack's place and then in the evening he would take me to the place where I would be staying. In the evening he took me to Sherry's place and that's when it dawned on me that Sherry was his ex- girlfriend and his baby mama. Life was good at the beginning for Sherry and I were getting along very well the only thing that was getting on my nerves was Meshack. That guy would text me every time claiming that he loved me and he was ready to prove his love to me...
Before I forget when I got to TV Magharibi I was warned against him. Many of the staffs we're talking about him, how he makes sure that all attaches fall for him and after he's done with you he would dumb you and so I promised myself that I would never be his prey.
Meshack realized that his sweet words were not working on me and so he came up with plan B. He lied to Sherry that he was ready to start a fresh with her and so he needed to move in with us for them to strengthen their relationship. Sherry was beaming with happiness forgetting that once a player is always a player😔😔 He joined us two days later and that's when the game started. Sherry and I were living in a single room and so I wondered how we would share a room with a man but I dared not to speak.
During attachment the attachees encounter alot of challenges of which myself encountered.
First of all some of the staff members are so nosy and they wouldn't mind their own business, they would ask everything about you, where you live whoever is catering for your needs and all sorts of things.
Sexual harassment is another challenge as most of the male stuffs would approach you with an aim of sleeping with you.
Aha! Kumbe haikuwa kwetu pekee bali ni kila mahali. We need to change this for when our time to get into office comes!
ReplyDeleteVery true
DeleteThis has to reach out to everyone...attaches out here are undergoing very unpleasant situations while the superiors benefit...nice piece👏
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
ReplyDeletetwo weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
including Love Spell
Death Spell
Money Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Lottery Spell
Court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342