I still remember the saying that was loved by most of my high school teachers. "Work hard so that you may enjoy life in campus." Many of us dreamt of that life the life where you will have all the freedom you need. No one would mind whatever you do as all the decisions will be made by you but alas unexpected always happen. It was on 7th September 2018 when I stepped my feet in Technical University of Mombasa. I was accompanied by my lovely mum as she believed that I was too shy to take myself to school. I was warmly welcomed by one of the stuffs in Tum who ensured I was comfortable and also secured my accommodation in Tum premises. Life was so enjoyable the first two days as we were only two students in the hostel but when the other two joined us life in hostels became hell on earth. My roommates would bring in their drunk boyfriends and do nasty things not minding what others would think. From the look of things, you would tell they had started drinking as soon as they joined the university as they would vomit and talk shit the whole night.
While in Tum I made friends and we supported each other with classwork and even in advising each but as we all know not all our friends would follow our advice even if it's a good piece of advice and this has made one of them drop out of school and because I was the only friend who was introduced to the parents I have to help them look out for her for she left home and no one knows her whereabouts. I thank God for my lecturers as they are more understanding. Most of our lectures are always available when we need them as they always advise us to look out for them when we need help in any unit .
Our lectures are the father figures we have around and they show us fatherly love that some of us never experienced in our life. Even though we cross there lines by doing weird things like not attending their classes, going against their wishes but they never let us down.
Nice article
ReplyDeleteThanks Bett
Delete"work hard so that you may enjoy life in campus"Tulidanganywa
ReplyDeleteBut at least campus life has taught us some lessons which we will not forget
DeleteSuch a full of memories journey
ReplyDeleteLife is not easy but tuna survive
ReplyDeleteI think of how I've grown attached to some of our lectures and that we going to part ways i get emotional...truly campus creates bonds...keep up👊
ReplyDeleteWonderful article
ReplyDeleteI just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
ReplyDeletetwo weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
including Love Spell
Death Spell
Money Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Lottery Spell
Court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342