Heartbreak.... I wish I was writing to tell you that I've discovered or come across a drug that can cure all heartbreaks instantly. I met someone a couple of months ago even though I had vowed never to love someone I fell for him. The man was so loving and it was hard to see his faults as all his bad deeds were hidden in his innocent face and smile. The man was a womanizer and even if caught with someone he would deny and say I was blaming him for nothing and I was too young to advise him on relationship matters. He also had a baby mama whom he would also pretend to love sometimes only to satisfy himself. Regardless of how I tried to refrain my heart from falling for him, I fell for him so fast. My mind was telling me almost Everytime that he really loved me and he needed alitta l more time for him to change and stop being a womanizer but all were false hopes. I didn't want to walk to walk away but I just wanted to save myself from the hands of the womanizer who never cared about anything but his pleasures. Now that I have gained some knowledge on dating I know exactly what I am looking for when dating. He had several of those qualities and it finally felt like I had the opportunity to be in a healthy relationship.
The relationship wasn't that healthy as he would put all the blame on me. No single day did he admit of doing wrong. I always wonder why God allows such people into our lives if it wasn't going to work but I know He is working on my heart and I will probably learn something from the situation...but it doesn't make the HeartBreak any easier.
Broken heart advise
Spend your time on bed or couch and don't hold back your emotions.
Most of the days when my mother and my siblings were not around I would spend the days and nights crying my heart out. It was hurting alot but it helped me. Instead of hurting myself by holding anything into my heart I had to let it out
π₯π₯
ReplyDeleteI can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child. If you are having any marital issues, please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
Delete( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WhatsApp +2348104102662
πππ
ReplyDeleteππ
ReplyDeleteGreat one there.... Why does God allow such people into our lives if they just came to ache us
ReplyDeleteYeah but all in all life has to move on
DeleteA nice piece of advice Fei
ReplyDeleteNice advice
ReplyDeleteAmazing
ReplyDeleteWow,nice advice
ReplyDeleteTrue story let's shun toxic relationships
ReplyDeleteYes
DeleteA good article
ReplyDeleteGood advice
ReplyDeleteI can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child. If you are having any marital issues, please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
ReplyDelete( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WhatsApp +2348104102662
I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
ReplyDeletetwo weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
including Love Spell
Death Spell
Money Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Lottery Spell
Court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342
I followed your method, went nc for 1days...this clearly turn things over and make her react, that evening she apologized, say she loved me and ask to get back together which i accepted. I didnt even have to ask her back myself!! Im so happy i order your spell and want to express my sincere thanks . for more details visit
ReplyDeletetempleofanswer@hotmail . co . uk
whatsapp + 234 8155 42548-1